Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does anyone know where to find a decorative bike for sale?

I am looking for a small bike. They're usually about 2 feet high and 2-3 feet long, made out of cast iron (I think). They are just small house decorations. I saw one at a fair, and my Mom feel in love with it. Her birthday is coming up and I would love to get her one. Please help if you can. Thank you!Does anyone know where to find a decorative bike for sale?
I do not know where you live but if there is a Ross discount store or a D D's discount store they carry those type of things. They had big ones like the one you are looking for and also smaller ones to hold plants, both me and my mom purchased one. Hope this helps!Does anyone know where to find a decorative bike for sale?
i have one i got mine from home interiors. you can go on line to see if they still sale them or try a craft store like miachels. some gift stores will probabnly sale them too espeially a store for country look items. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment