Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where can I find used motorcycles for sale in NH?

I am looking for a decent beginner sports bike, used. I am not looking to spend any more than $2000.00, if possible. Where is the best place to look for used motorcycles for sale in the NH area?Where can I find used motorcycles for sale in NH?
I DONT KNOW WHERE ''NH'' IS,BUT THEY ARE EASY 2 FIND..IM A BIKER AND CAN TELL YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT GET MANY CC AT THAT PRICE..AND I DONT KNOW IF ITS FOR MALE OR FEMALE..AND NOT BEING NOSIE....HONDA MAKES A REBAL..PRETTY CHEAP USED..BUT YOU NEED TO PUT HOW MANY CC YOU WANT AND IS IT FOR STREET RIDING OR OFF ROAD??IN ATHENS OHIO AT THE YAMAHA %26amp; HARLEY SHOP THEY HAVE A OLDER STREET BIKEWhere can I find used motorcycles for sale in NH?
try the newspaper or your dealer. the actual best time to buy a motorcycle is in the middle of winter. prices are cheaper
Check E-bay they have a lot of then, you could also check by price and by brand. Also look in the newspaper classifier, or those free newspapers at the supper market or gas station, run the voice to friends and acquaintance they may know some one that knows some one, who is selling one.
just go to Lakona and wait for some fool to hurt himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment