Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do you list ebooks for sale on Amazon?

I have an ebook that I sell on my own website. I wanted to list it on amazon as well and HAVE been successful listing it as a Kindle book. However, I see that amazon also carries pdf's, which they refer to as ';edocs'; and I would like to sell my book in that format as well. Unfortunately I have not been able to find out HOW %26amp; amazon's customer service is not helping. Help?How do you list ebooks for sale on Amazon?
Go to their website ...





http://www.amazon.com





At the bottom of the page, click on SELL ITEMS.How do you list ebooks for sale on Amazon?
Hello? I sell used books EVERY DAY on amazon and know how to list and sell. I was asking a specific question as to how to sell ELECTRONIC PDF DOCUMENTS %26amp; I get dissed with a stupid answer like this!

Report Abuse


  • makeup tips
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment