Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can i find apartments for sale by private owners?

Im trying to move and I need to find an apartment through a private owner because I had an eviction because of my brother.I live in Annandale,Va and would like to stay in this area.Does anybody know where I could look?Where can i find apartments for sale by private owners?
The best way to find private owner apartments is to hop in your car and cruise your desired area to look for those generic ';for rent'; signs. You might also check the local paper, but driving around is your best bet.Where can i find apartments for sale by private owners?
How is a private owner going to help you hide that you were evicted? Good owners will pull up your history and will figure out that you were evicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment