Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can I find cabins for sale in south central pa?

Is there a website designated to selling hunting cabins? I have looked on some real estate sites but they don't have anything that I am looking for, which is a cabin in the mountains in south central pa.Where can I find cabins for sale in south central pa?
I would find some backcountry land. It is cheap and real estate is going down right now. Build the building yourself, it is not all that hard to do. I know it NY Adirondack land is CHEAP. I would look for local small realities in small towns near where you want they will know better how to help you.Where can I find cabins for sale in south central pa?
If they are available, expect to pay dearly for them, especially if there is any significant land with them. Just keep trying the realtors.
Heh, good luck with that.


No offense, but can't you use a tent? Some of the ones you buy at Bass-Pro are like 5-star hotels.
Dude , I dont know but I'll check back to this question cuz this is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment