Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can I find a pink Toyota Celica for sale in California?

It needs to be in a reasonable price range and in good condition of course. I would like it to be a 2004 model or above. Maybe one I can buy for a little cheaper then get custom painted.Where can I find a pink Toyota Celica for sale in California?
try craigs list or ebay or even your local classified section. You might want to even google that make and color and see what results pop up. you never know you might find one. I just sold my white 2000 celica GT today with only 31000 miles for 7500 dollars cash. that might give you an idea on what you would pay on a 2004.





Good luck and hope you find your car :)Where can I find a pink Toyota Celica for sale in California?
Check out the Castro District in San Francisco. I hear they have a lot of those out there.
check www.autotrader.com
easiest way would just buy one and paint it.

No comments:

Post a Comment