Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where can I advertise my house for sale on the internet for free?

Is there a UK website where I can advertise my house for sale on the internet for free? Ideally I would like to include photographs too.Where can I advertise my house for sale on the internet for free?
craigslist.orgWhere can I advertise my house for sale on the internet for free?
yahoo answers
I tried hauzo.co.uk - it was very straightforward and worked for me.
i build a website for every home I list, so I'm telling you it is not that hard - you can build one yourself. I use www.hostsite.com. You can register your domain name and build one with their site builders. They have search engine submission, etc. It's only $13.00 to buy a domain and you can use the cheaper $4.00/mo. hosting since you don't need paypal or anything like it.


Try it - it's fun. I build about 4 a week.
my friend i have the perfect website for you. it includes over 1000 links to free advertising websites including free directories, free search engine submissions, free viral marketing, free top keywords and much much more


http://www.freeaddsgalore.me.uk


investing in the big daddy search engine and program hoppers will prove very profitable
Craiglist is way to go...it's ready and they have plenty of visitors..





unless you know SEO , I wouldn't build a site yourself.


building a site from ground's up takes time for the Search Engine to Index and Cache and even more to rank in the Serps. and blah blah blah
Try www.BuySellListings.com





You can post your property with up to 10 photos for free. And renew ad until it sells.
craigslist.org is really good.
If you actually have a link that takes someone right there when they click on it, you could put the URL in your yahoo messanger status bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment