Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do i find lighthouses for sale?

Have you ever looked for a house. You usually enter a zip code and price range. I want to find light houses the same way. Is there a website that allows me to see lighthouses the same way? I don't want to figure it out. Is there a website that does not require me to enter in the zipcode? Why doesn't ebay have lighthouses for sale? The best answer wins.How do i find lighthouses for sale?
I think people only build lighthouses on private property and don't sell it, or it's owned by the city/state, and they won't sell it most likely, so you may have to actually have one built. Good luck though!How do i find lighthouses for sale?
There are lighthouses for sale nearly every year. The government is selling lighthouses a few at a time to non-profit groups throughout the United States.

Report Abuse


  • makeup tips
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment