Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can I find rabbits for sale in Maryland?

I'm looking for places to buy a pet rabbit, preferably baby or dwarf rabbits. Either gender/color. And my location is in Maryland. So if you know of somewhere that has a good selection of bunnies, links would be great, please let me know! Best answer gets 10 pts. Thanks!Where can I find rabbits for sale in Maryland?
Not sure where you are in Maryland but I found a few links for you.





http://iris-patch.tripod.com/ %26lt;-- this lady has some excellent bunnies. We have one of her rabbits here and he is very friendly.





Here are a couple more





http://www.arba.net/Breeders.php#MA





I have no idea who these folks are.





If you can't find a breeder I would suggest a shelter. I personally would not buy a bunny from a pet store. Indeed they need homes too but you just never know about their health status. I do believe there are a few larger chain pet stores that have rabbits from the shelters.





Good luck in your search

No comments:

Post a Comment