Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are some websites to advertise real estate as For Sale By Owner?

The cheaper, the better! Thank you for all the help you can give me...in up-north, Michigan! Thanks!What are some websites to advertise real estate as For Sale By Owner?
Hey... I know of a great free classified ads website called stumblehere.com; I would suggest checking it out for advertising real estate. I have posted many ads on this site and have also purchased a lot of merchandise as well.What are some websites to advertise real estate as For Sale By Owner?
tyr forsalebyowner.com for one. Then google/yahoo/msn search for some places to do it. Easy!!!
For sale by owner sites will help some, but most buyers don't even know where to find these sites, just like yourself, so what good does it really do. My suggestion, Find a company in your area that will list your house for sale on the realtor MLS so that every buyer can find your house. There are companies that will do this for say $500. You have the opportunity to sell your house yourself and do all the open houses yourself, but if a realtor brings you an offer you will have to pay 1/2 of the commision ( about 3 % co-op fee ) I know that the whole ';realtor'; thing may not appeal to you but in today's market I wouldn't think about for sale by owner unless I was on a busy road where thousands of people could see my sign day after day.
Try save6.com as well.





Good luck!
  • makeup tips
  • liquid eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment