Sunday, August 22, 2010

I have a very special script for sale ,who is interested?

I am a Nigerian , a prolific writer with a script, i believe could win the oscar. And i am interested in sendind it to the world. I want a competent person to synergise with.I have a very special script for sale ,who is interested?
No one will buy a scribe from an unrecognized writer. Join some organization and work in Nollywood as a writer. After you gain some creed then try to sell your scribe to a TV producer/director. Yahoo Answers is not the place to sell it.I have a very special script for sale ,who is interested?
This isn't really the place to sell a script. See if you can find a reputable Hollywood agent who can help you (I know that seems like a contradiction in terms but I'm sure there's at least one out there).
I think I get e mails from your lawyer all the time. Would you like me to help you transfer some money into a US bank? LOL ...





Seriously, this is not the place to sell scripts. Contact Tom Cruise at United Artists. He's the boss there now. Pax - C.

No comments:

Post a Comment