Sunday, August 22, 2010

What is the best site I can post my horse for sale?

I am selling a 14-yr-old Thoroughbred gelding. He is a great English pleasure horse, and can be ridden western as well. He's been up for sale since the summer and only had a few interested buyers, but no definite buyers. I have pictures and video, but don't want to spend a lot of money on putting up many pictures on sites. Please contact me if you know of a creative way to sell him, or if you know of anyone interested in buying a horse.What is the best site I can post my horse for sale?
http://www.equinehits.com and http://www.horsetopia.com


the first one is free with pictures, the second one is free but if you want pics on it its $7. they are both good, i prefer the first one, we have had more ppl inquiring about our horses on that one.


good luckWhat is the best site I can post my horse for sale?
Dreamhorse.com


Equine.com


Ponyclub.com


Horsetopia.com

Report Abuse



www.petfinder.com





this site alows you to post for free and its also a popular site, they also give you tips on how to post.





good luck =)
craigslist
there are a lot of choices! My favorite is www.dreamhorse.com ; that is where I look for horses most often. You can also use HorseCity, Horseman's Corral Online, EquineNow or HopseTopia. Hope this helps!
www.dreamhorse.com


www.horsecity.com
Try www.petfinder.com or craigslist.
craigslist.com
equine.com its cost but I don't know how much. horseville.com aswell an dthey do not cost.
dreamhorse.com or horsetopia.com
post a free ad on http://www.everythingbudgie.com they have pet classifieds.
I may be interested..... what are you askin for him???

No comments:

Post a Comment