Sunday, August 22, 2010

What should I put on the for sale sign on my car?

I know I should put a phone number, but should I also put the price on the sign?





Also, how long do you think it will take to sell a car worth 4500? Why?What should I put on the for sale sign on my car?
When I'm looking at a car I'm interested in, I want to know the year, mileage ,price and number of the seller. And I want to know if the price is negotiable. I've learned that when I sell a car, I always ask slightly more for it than I want, cause people love to bargain, and then let them haggle me down a bit!! They love it cause they got a deal, and I usually end up with the amount I want!! And as far as how long it will take to sell all depends on the condition, and probably now, the gas mileage it makes!! But if the car is in good mechanical shape, it shouldn't take long to sell because kids are starting school again, and some one will need a car to go back and forth! Good luck!!What should I put on the for sale sign on my car?
I would only put a phone number on the sign as big as possible. But I would also visit www.kbb.com or www.edmunds.com to get an accurate value of your car. On one of the sites you can print a window sticker that lists everything on your car and the price. If you can't print a window sticker just make one listing all the options, mileage, and price. That will save a lot of the ';How much'; phone calls.
I wouldn't put the price. just a good phone number.
For Sale


Price


Phone Number





Depends on the maintenance of the car, how old it is, and if it is in high demand.
Put price, year, mileage, your phone number. Mark the price a bit higher than what you're willing to settle for. Anyone who calls after getting this info will be pretty interested. If the car is at your house, don't use a phone number. Just put the price in the window. Use the largest sign you can. Small signs are an irritant to most people and don't get the attention the way a large one will. You can use white liquid shoe polish to paint the price on the window in large letters. It'll wash off with water and soap.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment