Sunday, August 22, 2010

What are some things to buy at the swap meet for sale on ebay?

I'd like to know some really good items that you have bought for cheap and sold for a lot on ebay. Thanks.What are some things to buy at the swap meet for sale on ebay?
Hi 鈥?I am an established seller on eBay. eBay has been my full time job for 4 years, and I have sold over 12,000 items. Here are some examples of what I have found, and how much the items sold for on eBay.





1) George Forman grill new in box , $5, sold for $30


2) Hooked on Phonics set, excellent used condition, $5, sold for $68


3) Lizard skin cowboy boots, paid $5 sold for $98


4) Oscar de la Renta wool blazer new with tag, $5, sold for $52


5) Oreck floor cleaner, paid $20 sold for $331


6) Dr. Martens shoes, gently worn, $3, sold for $47


7) Bose Radio - paid $20 sold for $305


8) Men's Nike Shox shoes, gently worn, $3, sold for $46


9) Designer tennis warm up suit, paid $8 sold for $131


10) Burberrys blazer, paid $6 sold for $98





Look for items new in the package or new in the box. Look for gently used designer apparel and shoes. So, you can see that garage sales are a great venue for finding items to sell. If you plan ahead, you can get a lot accomplished in one day.





Here are some more items if you want the complete list of items I have sold over my 4 year career with eBay:





http://www.ebaysellingcoach.com/powersel鈥?/a>





Please email me directly if I can help you further.





Regards-





suzanne@ebaysellingcoach.comWhat are some things to buy at the swap meet for sale on ebay?
Items from Dallas Wholesalers for ladies handbags, totes etc. Totes start at $2.90 and very good quality. Website www.dallaswholesalers.net

No comments:

Post a Comment