Sunday, August 22, 2010

What steps should I take to put my house up for sale without using a realtor?

I want to sell my house this spring so I need to know what I should do and any advice you could give me! Thanks!What steps should I take to put my house up for sale without using a realtor?
I list them in the local pennysaver. Put a FSBO sign in your yard. You will have to weed through the people to find someone with good credit. You will need a Mortgage Broker to have the people qualified. Mortgage Brokers charge about 1/2 of what a realtor does. Unless you find one that charges less.


People buying homes do not have and idea about what to do as much as you do not for selling one. You might be better off using a realtor. It is a lot easier.


If you have no cash in the home for a realtor. Find your local Real Estate Investment group. Many times there is someone there that will take over the mortgage and rent your house as a Rent-To-Own. They will find the buyer that will qualify in 1 year to buy the house outright. You will be able to show that the mortgage is paid by someone else leaving you open to buy a new home. It is a win, win for everyone. The person buying with poor credit and yourself. You could list it as a Rent-To-Own yourself but then you will have to deal with the buyers. Let someone that is experienced do it.What steps should I take to put my house up for sale without using a realtor?
There are numerous websites out there where you can list your house, do a simple web search to find them.


If you're looking for something free, try http://www.cytadia.com .


You can use it to post your house to multiple sites, and thus it will have more visibility !
try 4thishouse.com...they have a great program there that can help you advertise your propertiy.
try mister lister


mrlisterrealty.com/





have open house sheets ready for your potential buyers. They will show payment scenarios based on your sales price. We will be happy to help get you those, http://www.choicefinance.net/tools/pre-a鈥?/a>
Do yahoo and google web searches for ';fsbo real estate';, and you will get a list of web sites that are dedicated to people who want to sell their homes with realtors.





(FSBO = For Sale By Owner)

No comments:

Post a Comment