Monday, August 16, 2010

Where can I find a Boston Terrier puppy for sale in Northern Ohio?

I am looking for a Boston Terrier puppy to buy (less than $800) that's around 8 weeks old. No puppy mills please!Where can I find a Boston Terrier puppy for sale in Northern Ohio?
I suggest that you contact your Vet or if you don't have one check with friends about their vets and contact them. You can ask them if they suggest any breeders. I am from NE Ohio but am unsure of any breeders for you.





Stow OH Watch the local papersWhere can I find a Boston Terrier puppy for sale in Northern Ohio?
http://www.petads.bappy.com/dogbreeds/do鈥?/a>
Where at om NE Ohio? I'm in Akron.





My vote? Keep checking with vets and try some local shelters
www.petfinder.com - adopt one instead
  • facial cream
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment