Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am currently renting a house in Florida & its for sale. Can they make me keep the 4 sale sign in the yard?

Yes, because the owner has the right to advertise his/her house for sale because they own the house and property.I am currently renting a house in Florida %26amp; its for sale. Can they make me keep the 4 sale sign in the yard?
Yes, I is nor your house but theirs! They want to sell it! They only have a renter in it to defray costs until it sells. I assume you only have a month to month lease! I am currently renting a house in Florida %26amp; its for sale. Can they make me keep the 4 sale sign in the yard?
I know you can be fined for removing it and/or have it used as reason for eviction
um...YES! you don't own the poperty you don't get to decide those things!
Sure they can, the house belongs to them! You have no say in the matter.
yes why does it matter find a new house and leave !!!!!


just get a different sign if its that embarrassing

No comments:

Post a Comment